15 November 2015

'TEMPESTUOUS'

























Flashback to October 24 when I attended, for the first time, a spoken word poetry session at the KKK cafe at Maginhawa Street.

Life has been stressful lately. Senior year wouldn't "feel" like senior year without the unbelievable pile of responsibilities just waiting to be done. There's also the physical, mental, and emotional breakdowns every once in a while but those never really get the job done.

However, despite all the stress and hustle, I learned so many things, mostly about commuting (lol) and the personalities of everyone around me. Experiencing the latter was something that I've always denied because I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. Turns out, sometimes I just don't need to.

Anyway, I have some more posts on queue (this is me trying to make up for the lack of posts here) so watch out for those maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment