03 July 2014

THE BEGINNING OF CLOUDY DAYS


This is by far one of my favorite shoots yet (look at how I used the word 'shoots' as if I've already done a lot). Nothing makes me happier than my friends agreeing to do a shoot with me. I got together with Mariecris again and we asked our dear friend, Joey, to model for us.

We didn't have a clear concept in mind. Our instructions were mainly "Can you stand over there and just . . . do something?" and "Stay there! Alright, look here . . . now to the left . . . " which is enough proof to show that we suck at directing people.

Anyway, we got gray and cloudy skies yesterday so my best friend, natural sunlight, was absent for a whole afternoon but I liked how our photos turned out in the end. Hopefully we get to do more shoots like this one (within two weeks, that is, because that's how much time I have left before school starts) but I'm still conflicted between getting out of the house or staying in because I finally got hooked to Game of Thrones and I just want to watch a whole season in one day (yes, that is possible when one is strictly motivated).

No comments:

Post a Comment