15 July 2014

LIFE IN COLOR

No, I do not have One Republic's song on repeat and have it constantly playing in my head. But even if I did, I'd say it definitely suits the photos in here. These were taken with my phone when my DSLR was absent. I still prefer not to adjust settings all the time and just let the device do the work for me.


For a life update, I'm retired from summer for 10 months now that I'm back to school. I also just had a haircut. I bid my 24-inch hair goodbye and tried not to cry in the salon (Madonna's songs playing in the background and one of the hair cutters dancing along to it helped a bit I guess).

Anyway, it felt nice to be back to school. I missed the place, the people, and everything else in between. I spent too much time at home watching so many shows and read so many books and just isolated myself from the world for four months but I found out that so did some of my classmates and friends and I liked how we have something to fangirl about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment