26 July 2014

SHADOWS, SILHOUETTES, AND OHER THINGS


Please forgive me. I'm not in the mood to narrate the events of yesterday in a proper fashion. Thank god for the invention of the bullet form.

*I brought my camera to school yesterday.
*We had a three-hour break (four, actually, because we were dismissed early by our professor in our class prior to our break)
*I took pictures of whoever and whatever I saw because I knew that if I didn't, I would constantly give myself a mental slap in the face.
*I basically squealed (or mentally squealed so as not to attract attention) while I was taking these photos because my best friend, natural light, was with me. 
*I just want to thank my lovely friends for agreeing to let me take pictures of them. *sends you all virtual hugs and kisses*
*I am very fond of these videos and I actually want to make one myself but there's the fact that my voice does not sound good when recorded and I'm still trying to find words and events in my life that July might be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment