05 August 2014

PERPETUALLY LOST


Hmm.

I don’t think you understand how important you are, how amazing your life is, how significant your presence is to someone who thinks that you mean the entire world to them. I don’t think you understand that at all.
It makes me sad, how you’re completely ignoring your purpose. 

You think the world is so big and your hands so little like a speck of dust on a painting that you start to think that what you do won’t matter or make a difference. Why do you always think that?

Believe me when I say this: you’re more than what you think you are. You are brighter than the sun and bigger than the universe. You have stars swimming in your veins and you have the whole world orbiting around you. Why would you ever think that you’re a minute, meaningless object?




No comments:

Post a Comment