26 August 2016

NEUTRAL




















Portraits of Pia, taken by me.

It's been a while since I last did a portrait shoot and I forgot how good it feels to be able to use my camera like this again. My relationship with photography has been going on and off as I have to constantly deal with anxiety trying to prevent me from approaching people. It doesn't help being an introverted photographer but I'm working on that.

But anyway, I'm quite content with what I have produced in this set of photos. It also helped a lot that Pia wore such neutral or light colors which is a look that I actually wanted to go for. Hopefully, I get to do more of these soon.

I have another set of portraits to release soon. Don't worry, I already have them scheduled for next week.

If you want to see more of Pia's portraits, you can check them out over at my Behance: behance.net/monicapadillo. Go and give 'em an 'appreciate' please. 

Also, I am most definitely up for collaborations. If you're a blogger or a model who is need of a photographer, please e-mail me at monbpadillo@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to work with any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment