02 September 2016

FAMILIAR


Portraits of Hazel, taken by me.

If any of you are wondering, yes, my shoot with Hazel was on the same day as my shoot with Pia (see last post). And, yes, their outfits did somehow resemble each other and I swear, they did not talk about it. I may have also kept hidden a denim polo inside my bag as well but Manila's humid weather made me not wear it. Nonetheless, we all had matching white shoes that day. Again, we did not talk about this.

I enjoyed shooting (the photography kind) both Pia and Hazel that day and it was especially nice to see two familiar faces after such a long time. 

If you want to see more of Hazel's portraits, you can check them out over at my Behance: behance.net/monicapadillo.

Again, I am up for collaborations. If you're a blogger or a model who is need of a photographer, please e-mail me at monbpadillo@gmail.comI would be more than happy to work with any of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment