22 February 2015

MANAOAG PILGRIMAGE PHOTO + VIDEO DIARY

Last Wednesday, a few of my classmates and I went to Pangasinan to attend the pilgrimage for the Our Lady of the Rosary of Manaoag. Our Manila to Pangasinan trip was three to four hours long so most of the photos that I took were inside the bus. Going to the trip was good for me. I needed to distance myself from the bustling city and it also gave me time to reflect on a few things.


Due to the amount of photos and videos that I have previously taken, my battery almost ran out of charge. The only outcome was that I only took a few photos when we arrived in Pangasinan.


Another reason why I took a limited amount of photos there is because I wanted to focus on my prayers. There were so many things that I wanted to be thankful for. I also wanted to apologize for my faults and for the things that I have done that may have hurt other people and myself. I expressed all my troubles to the Lord that time and I still feel that I haven't prayed enough for everyone, but nonetheless, I now feel blessed more than I was before. I can go on about the power and miracles of God but I don't want to make this post tedious as it already is now.

After mass, we had lunch and walked around the place a bit, taking photos and just enjoyed each other's company.

On the way home, we did karaoke in the bus and it became one of the best days ever. The following photos were taken using one of my friend's camera because I ran out of battery by that time.


All photos were edited using C-Fuji Superia 1600+ from VSCO film pack 2.

I also made a video diary of the trip, which is the reason why I ran out of battery so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment