03 April 2015

VISITA IGLESIA 2015

I know I've complained several times about how much I want to leave Manila and just go to the beach or go hiking, etc, but going to seven churches in a day made me want to turn on the air conditioner and stay indoors forever. Yesterday's heat was insane! That sounds like a total understatement but just trust me. It's the usual Philippine, summer heat that makes me feel like I've done something morally awful because the universe is torturing me.

But I'm thankful, nonetheless, that we went out of town. At least I had a new collection of photos.

By the end of the day, I made a mental note to myself to not bring the 50mm lens when going to trips. It's hard to take photos, especially when the target subject is only a few feet away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment